TheyCallMeNerdBoyTheyCallMeNerdBoy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Soul Mates - Job Slobs Soul Mates - Job Slobs

The animation is good, but the humor is based entirely on shock value and cussing. I think you can do better.

Onirotelepath Onirotelepath

I do not speak spanish, and this was still absolutely beautiful, and haunting. The music really sells it by the way.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

Absolutely addictive. I'm loving it, and I can't stop playing. I like the amount of different playable zombies, and that you can upgrade them. The strategy of where to use your support items is also a good element.

My only criticism might be that selling things back in the lab would be helpful at times. You could make it an ability that players have to buy though, so it doesn't drop the difficulty too much. And adding some kind of really epic (and epicly expensive) infected, might be fun for people who play long enough to afford it.

Erksi Berksday Erksi Berksday

Not bad. I can imagine running around fighting little 8 bit goblins to this. Well done.

Mawnz responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Space Battle (Mac13) Space Battle (Mac13)

I can dig it. Sounds like something out of a Gundam game for the NES or SNES. Very well put together. I enjoyed it.

{8bit} Retro Hero! {8bit} Retro Hero!

This makes me really want to get my NES fixed. Great nostalgia factor, and well put together sir. I tip my hat to you.

::UBIQUITOUS:: ::UBIQUITOUS::

Oh this is fantastic. The shading, and color on the sword handle is almost flawless, and the flare coming off of the necklace is beautifully executed. This drawing is professional caliber in my opinion. I've seen pros with styles I liked less.

:BALLISTIKZ: :BALLISTIKZ:

Wowzers. I'm loving the color usage, and feel of this one. It makes me think Outlaw Star, or Galaxy Rogues. Very well done.

Zoob Zoob

I love the juxtaposition of this piece. She seems sweet, and cannibalistic at the same time. It's just something you don't see every day..